At Yahuibio we take pride in our 100% pure, delicious, aromatic, and organic therapeutic blend. Our coffee can be enjoyed by the cup or used as a cleanse with our coffee enema kit. The benefits one may experience with our unique coffee blend are weight loss, increased energy, and reduced stress. It may also help with improving digestion, boosting immunity, and enhancing cellular regeneration.
Yahui Bio Coffee Enema Procedure Preparing for a coffee enema: It is advised that prior to a coffee enema, be performed to expel the body of as much waste as possible so as to maximize the potential benefits of the coffee enema.
Step 1. Materials for coffee enema recipe
- Get a 2-quart enema bucket with an S hook
- Recommend 3 tablespoons of Yahui Bio Organic Coffee
- Stainless steel pot
- 4 cups distilled or purified water
- Stainless steel or glass container (optional) Stainless steel coffee filter (optional)
Step 2. Preparation of coffee enema to detoxify the liver
- Place 2 to 3 cups of purified water and two to three tablespoons of organic coffee in a saucepan and bring to a boil
- Let it boil 10 minutes, then turn off the heat and allow it to cool. One or two ice cubes may be added to speed the cooling process. Strain with cloth to separate the coffee grounds from the liquid
For larger quantity and several use of coffee enemas.
- 2 cups of organic coffee
- Approx. 3 quarts of filtered water.
- Bring the water and coffee to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes
- Cool and drain the coffee liquid using a cloth to catch the coffee grounds (the grounds are a great fertilizer for plants and grass)
- Divide the coffee liquid into 3-quart jars
- Finish filling the quart jars with filtered water
- You now have 3 quarts of coffee concentrate (enough for 12 coffee enemas) Store the jars of concentrated coffee in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready – take a quart jar of concentrated coffee and equally divide the jar into 4-quart jars. Fill the jars with filtered water
- You now have 4 jars ready to heat to lukewarm and use as needed throughout the day. Wait until the coffee water is comfortable to the touch. If the coffee is too hot or too cold, retaining the enema will be more difficult
Step 3. Preparing to take the coffee enema to detoxify the liver
- Be sure the plastic hose is pushed or fastened well onto the enema bag and the thin enema tip is attached to the other end
- Remove any air from the enema tube the following way. Grasp but do not close the clamp on the hose. Place the tip in the sink. Hold up the enema bucket above the tip until the water begins to flow out. Then close the clamp. This expels any air in the tube
- Lubricate the enema tip with a small amount of petroleum jelly or oil. (Too much lubrication will cause the tip to fall out of the rectum, creating a mess!
Step 4. Taking the coffee enema
- Lay on your right side to prevent the solution from entering too deep into the body. You can also rest on your hands and knees if this is a comfortable position, but do not lay on your left side or back
- With the S hook in place hang the enema bucket with coffee inside make sure the clamp is secure on the hose so the coffee does not spill
- Insert the tip gently and slowly. Move it around until it goes all the way in.
- Open the clamp and hold the enema tube in place, take about two cups of the coffee enema solution for 12-15 minutes, this may prove difficult for beginning users. When all the liquid is inside. Close the clamp
- RETAIN THE ENEMA FOR 15 MINUTES. See below if you have difficulties with this. You may remain lying on the floor. Use the time to read a book, meditate, etc. Some people are able to get up and go lie on a towel in bed, instead of on the floor. Walking around the house with the coffee inside is not recommended.
- After 15 minutes or so, go to the toilet and empty out the coffee water. It is okay if some coffee remains inside. If the coffee remains inside often, you are dehydrated. Wash the enema bucket and tube thoroughly with soap and water. Then sanitize with hydrogen peroxide/or rubbing alcohol and let dry completely.
Having problems holding in the coffee enema solution?
- If there is too much waste in the body, a coffee enema may become too difficult to hold. Try to perform the coffee enema after completing a bowel movement or a water enema first to clean out the colon
- Adjust the height of the bucket and the tubing to ensure smooth passage of the solution into the body
- Relax the body with breathing exercise or a warm compress on the abdomen.
- If intestinal gas is a problem, some exercise before the enema may eliminate the gas
- If the enema makes you jittery, reduce the amount of coffee
- The enema may lower your blood sugar. If so, eat something just before or after taking the enema. Example: eat a half of a banana.
If you have trouble holding the enema, here are suggestions.
- Be patient. Practice makes perfect
- The coffee may be too hot or too cold. Be sure the water temperature is comfortable
- It may help to place a small pillow or rolled up towel under your buttocks so the water flows downhill into your colon
- If trouble continues, try reducing the amount of coffee or add 2 tablespoons of potassium to the water.
After the coffee enema MAKE SURE to hydrate following a coffee enema, as a coffee enema can dehydrate the body temporarily and cause the loss of minerals and electrolytes. Natural, fresh fruit juices and other similar liquids, along with water, are highly recommended.
*Warning* This method is not a guaranteed method if any problems or complications occur while using this product or device please discontinue use, and if the problem persists please seek a medical professional for advice. Do not perform a coffee enema if you have intestinal blockage, rectal fissures, gastrointestinal bleeding, rectal prolapse, appendicitis, congestive heart failure, heart disease or severe anemia. Do not use enema if you are pregnant or nursing.